Membership Dues Information
A Northland Racquet Club membership is a comprehensive plan that provides plenty of benefits for those who want to play tennis or participate in programs regularly. If you find yourself coming to our club often, our membership plan unlocks all the benefits and value of a private club. Our premier membership includes plenty of court time for our members to enjoy the club for no additional costs. Join us today!
- Junior Age 10 & Under
- Junior Age 11+
We offer discounts to our senior members, those with military service, adaptive members and those paying their membership fees annually.
Non-members will have $5.00 added per/hour to any programming fees. We offer six visits total as a pre-member, two per year post-member.
- Free court time offered daily.
- Six individually climate controlled indoor hard courts with indirect lighting.
- Cardio/Fitness room complete with elliptical machines, treadmills, semi-recumbent & sit up bikes, a multi-stack gym, dumbbells & more.
- Individual instruction from our USPTA-certified professional teaching staff is available for both juniors and adults to develop your game.
- Together with group clinics, leagues, social events, and tournaments, Northland Racquet Club provides an exciting comprehensive family tennis experience.
- Large open lounge for members with comfortable seating, satellite TVs, and a snack bar with wine and beer sales.
- Locker/Dressing rooms with showers and towel service.
- Child play room.
- Racquet department ranging from sales, restringing (48 hour turnaround), accessories and customization.
- Pro shop offering tennis essentials.
- Free WiFi hotspot for all your computing needs.