Membership Dues Information
Northland Racquet Club Club Membership is a comprehensive membership plan that provides plenty of benefits. If you find yourself coming to our club often, our membership plan unlocks all the benefits of the club and its programs at a cheaper cost that will save you money in the long run. Join us today!
|Junior Age 10 & Under||$25.00 + Tax||$50.00 + Tax one time fee|
|Junior Age 11+||$45.00 + Tax||$75.00 + Tax one time fee|
|Lesson||$40.00 + Tax||$75.00 + Tax one time fee|
|Individual||$92.00 + Tax||$150.00 + Tax one time fee|
|Couple (see note*)||$130.00 + Tax||$200.00 + Tax one time fee|
|Seniors (63+) & Military||10 % Off||$100.00 + Tax one time fee|
Note* – $10.00 will be added to dues for each child added to a couple membership.
- Free court time (FCT) offered daily.
- Six individually climate controlled indoor hard courts with indirect lighting.
- Cardio / Fitness room complete with elliptical machines, treadmills, semi-recumbent & sit up bikes, a multi-stack gym, dumb bells & more!
- Individual instruction from our USPTA Certified Professional Teaching Staff is available for both juniors and adults to develop your game. Together with group clinics, leagues, social events, and tournaments, NRC provides an exciting comprehensive family tennis experience.
- Large open members’ lounge with comfortable seating which includes satellite TV’s, snack bar, and wine/beer sales.
- Locker/Dressing rooms with showers and towel service.
- Child play room.
- Racquet department ranging from sales, restringing (48 hour turnaround), accessories and customization. *Note – Certified Master Racquet Technician (MRT) on staff.
- Pro shop offering tennis essentials
- Free Wifi hotspot for all your computing needs.
|Club Sponsored Clinics||$18.50 PER / HOUR||PER / PERSON|
|Private Lessons||$69.00 PER / HOUR||(1) PERSON|
|–||$36.00 PER / 1/2 HOUR||(1) PERSON|
|–||$37.50 PER / HOUR||(2) PEOPLE / PER PERSON|
|–||$25.00 PER / HOUR||(3) PEOPLE / PER PERSON|
|–||$18.50 PER / HOUR||(4+) PEOPLE / PER PERSON|
|Guest Fees||$25.00 PER VISIT||$5.00 added per / hour**|
Note** – $5.00 added per/hour to any programming fees. (Six visits total as a pre-member, two per year post-member)